Friday, September 14, 2012

A Second Blog of Mine


Above is a taste of one of my hand drawing from my second blog.

Just a little post about another blog of mine which features hand drawn doodles done by me and other interests (eg. Music and Pole dancing) - http://sushi-hibs.tumblr.com/
At first I was not going to split into 2 blogs but thought it would be better to have one blog mainly for my drawings and pole dancing and other fun stuff and this blog would be about everything and anything so a few serious articles too.

Another one of my drawings.

I have found that these blogs have given me a place to voice my opinions and my interests proudly without (little) judgement, for example, with pole dancing comes a stigma and therefore not seen as a fitness sport (which is the main reason why I took it up - to get fit and have fun at the same time) by majority of people. I struggle to get fit or to do any exercise, I try to eat healthily but tend to have my weak moments - enter Aerial Pole.

Anyway, as mentioned before I shall be writing a blog about Aerial Pole soon and how I got into etc. so shall stop here for now. I have been writing a few blogs simultaneously as I tend to jot down my ideas hence none are really complete yet but will do asap!

Also another note, my blog posts may not be related to one another hence - Random Ramblings about Anything & Everything!

Thanks :)

Hibs



No comments:

Post a Comment