Monday, May 12, 2014

Empties video? Instagrammmm and Life!

I was thinking of doing an empties video - have a few items that I have finished or nearly finished using so may post that in the next few days.

Instagram has basically taken over my life lol.

I had refused to go on it for ages and now that I have an account I go on it every day, after checking my emails it is the next thing I check. :s

Apart from that I just have been job hunting and unfortunately, no luck so far, but shall keep trying.
I have also been researching on what other career paths that I can take, so by taking what my interests and hobbies are, for example I enjoy photography and love animals, the fluffy kind (esp. bunnies since owning one). I am not a reptile fan but still appreciate the creepy crawlies as they interesting creatures.

In the meanwhile, shall keep bloggin and posting videos :-) enjoying doing that, keeps me busy ^.^ and working with my dad.

I am trying to do a variety of vids not just beauty related to entice all audiences so fingers crossed my channel will pick up soon!

Anyway, just wanted to keep up with posting stuff.


Thanks for reading

See you guys soon
hibs xo



No comments:

Post a Comment